As is all so often the case when it comes to gambling tips and advice, deciding upon which of the limitless numbers of games out there are most worthy of your precious time is often difficult. After all, everyone is vastly different when it comes to taste. People like different things. That is a simple fact of life – and one which makes life more worth living in many respects!
With all of this in mind, just how are we supposed to determine which of the UK online slots are ‘the best’? Well, we could look at those which are the most popular online slots – as common consensus is often a very viable way of providing an insight into quality isn’t it?
As viable as it may be however, we should all strive to do things a little different once in a while, to learn a little bit more about both ourselves and the way of the world we inhabit. As such, let’s tackle this subject from a slightly different angle – let’s look at which games out there at the minute are likely to offer the most for free.
Dead or Alive Slot
This vivid and exciting slots from the good folks at NetEnt is sure to capture the imagination of any player. With a whopping 9 reels and 5 pay lines, the slot has been taking some serious attention in over the last year or so – topping many lists indicating the highest paying games of 2014 at the beginning of this year and set to the very same again this year.
This wouldn’t really be much of a games list if it didn’t feature the word ‘microgaming’ in the mix at least once. This is one of the companies many triumphs to surface over the past twelve months and is certainly worthy of anyone’s time. 5 reels, 243 ways to win and a slick, cold and dark theme for the black hearted amongst us to really get stuck into!
Live blackjack has already become one of the most popular live casino games. Every online casino offers live variants of blackjack on their platform. Some even offer special casino bonuses for live blackjack.
So, how is live blackjack exactly played?
Live blackjack online and offline: A comparison
There is no considerable difference between offline and online blackjack. The only difference of note is that in an offline blackjack, you are competing against the dealer as well as other players on the same table, while in live blackjack, you are just playing against the dealer.
Face Values of Cards
Face values of cards are just the same as in real blackjack.
Getting Started with Live Blackjack
- The first and the foremost thing you have to do before getting started with live blackjack is to place a wager for a seat on the virtual table.
- Just like in offline-version, the initial hand will expose two of every player’s cards and one of dealer’s cards. If a blackjack isn’t achieved in the initial hand run, you get to construct the lead using the remaining hands.
- At this point, if any player’s cards read more than 21, they get busted off the table. The remaining players are then automatically updated with new scores.
- If a draw occurs, your stakes are usually refunded to your casino wallet so that you can use those for playing other games or another round of live blackjack.
Hit or Stand?
This is the most pertinent question while playing live blackjack. With enough experience, you would know exactly how to assess the possible card combinations and decide whether to hit or to stand.
Gambling which generally starts as a means of entertainment to pass time quickly becomes an addiction if you cannot control the urge to stop playing it. A compulsive gambler is not able to control the urge of gambling and will try to beg, borrow or steal to feed the habit, which becomes a sort of mental illness. There are many myths attached to gambling that forces people to have a negative attitude towards this recreational sport that feeds several families and is the only hope for people from humble origins that are aspiring for millions without indulging in crime.
There are several ways of enhancing your earnings with gambling without getting addicted to it among which the first is self control and acceptance of your limitations. Let us discuss the signs of danger so you know that it is time to draw the line and withdraw.
- You are unable to stop – The first sign of danger occurs when you cannot stop a game even though you are losing. When your game has started as a fun challenge then keep it at that level and do not let overwhelm you. Sometimes people allow gambling to engulf their whole life and are unable to quit.
- Gambling with money you need – When you gamble with money that is meant for real needs like fees, bill payments, groceries and other important requirements then it another sign of danger. Sometimes people even go to the extent of borrowing money for gambling which can be risky and dangerous.
- Making bigger bets to recover lost money – A balanced gambler is able to get the most out of gambling by knowing when to quit the table without making significant losses. A situation worse than borrowing money to gamble is when you make bigger bets to recover lost money and become anxious with every loss but cannot quit the ga